Steve Silbert is an agile coach and an avid sketchnoter. In this episode Mike and Steve discuss how Steve uses sketchnotes to help facilitate discussions, collaboration and understanding.
In the second half of the episode Steve discusses his use of sketchnoting with his religious observances and spiritual reflections. Finally, Steve shares his favorite tools and tips for sketchnoting.
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
- Steve Silbert’s Origin Story
- Steve’s Work with Agile
- Features that Sketchnotes and Agile Share
- Collaborative sketching with teams
- Sketchnote Selfies
- Collaborating with a Sketchnoting a presentation
- Sketchnotes and planning talks/presentations
- Sketchnoting live
- Sketchnoting the Torah
- Sketchnoting during Passover and religious observances
- Sketchnote Thanksgiving?
- Bubm cable case used as a pencil case
- Chisel point Sharpies
- Brush Stroke Sharpies
- Fine Tip Neuland Markers
- Moleskine Notebook Dot Grid
- Prismacolor Pens
- Pentel Model 8
- Pacsafe Intasafe Z250 Anti-Theft Travel Bag, Steve’s sketchnoting bag
- iPad Pro 10.5
- Apple Pencil (x2)
- Procreate for detailed sketchnoting
- Paper by FiftyThree for notes
- Tangle Patterns
- ISKN with imagink apps
3 PHYSICAL TIPS
- Learn to listen
- Don’t be afraid to fail
- Don’t overthink it
- Steve’s website
- Steve’s sketchnote on the sketchnote army
- Mike’s Mini Workshop
- Torah Portion
- Passover Seder
- Marianne Rady
PAST PODCAST SEASON LINKS
Special thanks to Christopher Wilson for the show notes!